Regulatorisches Asset Management
Regulatory asset management focuses on supporting the energy industry by calculating the network fee and simulating the revenue cap.
The entire process is rule-based and automated, so that users with complex charge applications in particular can speed up processing considerably.
- Transfer of balance sheet fixed assets to regulatory assets;
- Calculation of the regulatory replacement value, the regulatory acquisition value, the operationally necessary assetsw, depreciation and interest in different scenarios;
- Preparation of the calculation sheets of the BNetzA (Bab, B1 and b2);
- Calculation of the rent and output of cost centre-based charge reports;
- Simulation and optimisation of the revenue cap according to BNetzA;
- Calculation of the concession revenue and revenue forecast.